Driver window

janathan5

Last night while driving, my driver side window automatically went down and is not responsive.. All other windows still respond normally both master switches and switches on their doors.. I started to notice a clicking sound from my driver door.. I don't know if this is relevant but before this happened, it was pouring rain so hard.. I checked the fuses and they are still good.. Any advice is appreciated..

boneymontana

Last night while driving, my driver side window automatically went down and is not responsive.. All other windows still respond normally both master switches and switches on their doors.. I started to notice a clicking sound from my driver door.. I don't know if this is relevant but before this happened, it was pouring rain so hard.. I checked the fuses and they are still good.. Any advice is appreciated..
It sounds like the motor in the window regulator is dead, the window slipped of the track, or just the switch is bad. They're all relatively simple and cheap fixes.

boneymontana

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tq6_XsxugZ8

Check that out. With the door panel off, you should be able to diagnose your problem easily.