Drop the speed limit to 55mph and help fight terrorism, lower gas prices, help earth!

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
And cool that you track you economy, I've got about 30k miles tracked over the last couple years, so I don't exaggerate either.
Nice! I have about 15K tracked. Sorry if I missed this, what's your average MPG? I typically get 35+ on the freeway and upper 20's in city.

He hasn't done anything wrong.
Thank you. This thread has been cleaned up in the past due to various forum rule violations. Merely disagreeing with an evidence backed opinion should not result in a thread lock.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Nice! I have about 15K tracked. Sorry if I missed this, what's your average MPG? I typically get 35+ on the freeway and upper 20's in city.

Thank you. This thread has been cleaned up in the past due to various forum rule violations. Merely disagreeing with an evidence backed opinion should not result in a thread lock.
32ish city, 35 highway.

That said, Integra is long gone. Drive a Fit now, just come on here every month or so.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Im fine with paying $3.68 a gallon for premium lol we complain about high gas prices but really when you think about the process of it all in order to get that gasoline to out tanks the prices of today are cheap lol