Dumb Kid. Selling my old DA

Cripton805

Check it out... my old nearly finished DA project. "I did all of the work, not him"

This kid is totally clueless and a scammer. Wow :shock:
Check out the parts list. Then look at the car. Some of the parts listed aren't even on the car.

JDM Headlights???
I bet he didn't have the head resurfaced. He doesn't know squat about cars.
I know this as a fact, because I tried to help him when he fukd it up.
Then he called me a scammer. blah. blah.

I miss my old car and I'm sad it went to a douche that had to pry the gas cover to put in gas.
"he didn't know about the lever" LMFAO :lol:

He doesn't even know he has Skunk2 coils, Exedy Clutch, etc...

http://santamaria.craigslist.org/cto/2245830293.html

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Thats just another reason I don't deal with craigslist people. Some of the most shadiest, uneducated fucks frequent that site

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
sad story bro. I'm sorry for your loss. People on CL don't really know what they're fussing with. Even though I got my teggy from there, the previous owner didn't really maintain it well. I was sad. Oh well, it's okay now. :) moving on to better things in life.

Check it out... my old nearly finished DA project. "I did all of the work, not him"

This kid is totally clueless and a scammer. Wow :shock:
Check out the parts list. Then look at the car. Some of the parts listed aren't even on the car.

JDM Headlights???
I bet he didn't have the head resurfaced. He doesn't know squat about cars.
I know this as a fact, because I tried to help him when he fukd it up.
Then he called me a scammer. blah. blah.

I miss my old car and I'm sad it went to a douche that had to pry the gas cover to put in gas.
"he didn't know about the lever" LMFAO :lol:

He doesn't even know he has Skunk2 coils, Exedy Clutch, etc...

http://santamaria.craigslist.org/cto/2245830293.html
That sucks bro. I saw my old DB1 for sale on CI in Houston a while back. It sucks to see someone bastardize your project.

well at least it has new headers. i hate it when people just replace one. dumb.
Haha...nice Jordan.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
sad story bro. I'm sorry for your loss. People on CL don't really know what they're fussing with. Even though I got my teggy from there, the previous owner didn't really maintain it well. I was sad. Oh well, it's okay now. :) moving on to better things in life.
Same deal with me. I truly felt that I got ripped off for my DB8.
Its alright though, the car is in caring hands now :) I think that is the most important.