ebay springs....

Ellerd123

Registered integra driver
ok i fig. you all wouldnt have a lot good to say bout them, bout i what'ed to know if they would be ok? for just temporary fix's for the wheel gap till i can afford the ones i want :shock:

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
you get what you pay for. For a temporary fix they should be alright but why waste your money if your gonna switch anyway?

Prozon

Kris
I wouldn't even bother with them. That "temporary fix" will just make the wait for the good ones longer.

mirrorimg

Why would you waste your money on something you are going to replace soon after anyways?

$100 for ebay springs+ $400 (or whatever the price) of the springs you want... = $100 you wasted.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
youre better off getting the ebay coilovers like the ground control you can alays get new springs from eibach made for them

Joshmmc

I'm on Ebay coilovers right now called "Dropzones." Not designed for performance, just designed to drop your car for as little money as possible. Fortunately, it is a shock and spring combo, not just a sleeve, but believe me when I say they are actually awful. I got them extremely cheap, and otherwise never would have bought them. In fact, I regret paying the small amount of money that I did pay for them.

Ever been in a rough riding car? Imagine a vehicle with no suspensiona at all. Basically a big co cart. That's my car. I have a Tylenol 30 minutes before I drive anywhere to prepare myself for pain ahead.

Mine creak and grown and have broken in a couple different ways. My stock suspension is going back in as soon as possible, which is exactly how my car will sit until I can afford a better setup.

Don't bother with Ebay garbage. You will waste your money, your time, and possibly labour costs of putting them in and then pulling them right back out. Like others have said, consider yourself $100 closer to your real setup, and don't bother.

paoloDa92

ill sell you my set up, tokico blues with neuspeed yellow springs.

pm me if your interested. im buying new suspension so i dont need this anymore.

DONT BUY EBAY! BUY MINE :)

90tegDa9

i got some stock shocks cwith lowering springs bro about 2 inch drop all around..rides smooth not bouncy whats so ever it feels like stock..asking 60 for them..