engine bay elimination

emd513

want to clean up the engine bay. already relocated my batt behind the rear seat, trying to get everything ready for when i get the money to turbo. what would i have to do to get rid of the abs system on the pass side. have a 90 ls. also what else is relatively easy to take out that want ruin my everyday drive. thinking about the power steering but dont know if i want to get rid of that dont want to struggle alot when turning n parking lots r is our cars small enough not to notice a whole lot. any and every bit of information would be greatly appreciated thanks.

integraGSRkid

integraGSRkid
i took my power steering off for a moth and it sucked lol so personally ill just stick to the power stearing =D
you can always just remove your power steering belt and try it out

jznsn2u

get a smaller radiator to clear space for your turbo&manifold. and yeah ^ac/heater if you live in an area where its not necessary to have.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
not having p/s isnt that bad, its not hard to turn while your moving, only if your stopped. adn you will have to remove a/c when you get you turbo unless you get top mount a/c compatable headers

emd513

what about ABS system on the passenger side, has any one taken it out if so what all will i need to buy to do it. i think its a waist of space and dont see a purpose for it i have a brake booster thats all i need to help me stop. thanks for the info so far please keep it coming want to do most of it sunday. thanks again

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
get all the lines from a non abs car