engine died, has no spark, need help bad!!!!!

300zxkid

I have a 91 integra with a auto trans my wife was driving it to work she stop at a light the car shut off evey thing went dead for 10 seconds. Then it all came back on but the motor it has no spark it get fuel and turns over. Put in a new dizzy cap rotor and a pr4 a60 ecu out of a running 91 integra that was hit bad and i'm still not getting spark. plugs and wires are new also please help don't to send it to a junkyard:(

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have a 91 integra with a auto trans my wife was driving it to work she stop at a light the car shut off evey thing went dead for 10 seconds. Then it all came back on but the motor it has no spark it get fuel and turns over.(
How did the motor come back on if it has no spark?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Oh, I see it now, some punctuation would've cleared that up.

emd513

if u have been trying to start it u might want to pull the head off and check ur valves. its likely u might have bent one since they were not opening n closing that they should

300zxkid

i'm back lol all right did comp test that good. reset timing not in that order car still will not start :( ecu is giving me a code 15 ignition output signal i got the dizzy brand new with the coil,ignter,ect. now did the store sell me a bad dizzy or am i miss something? also on the stock dizzy it had a thing on the side looked like a capacitor. the new dizzy don't have one