Fake ugly front lip...

ryann48

Long story short after waiting a week longer than expected and today drove 4 trips to and from the shop picking up from what I think were fake polywhatever lips cause it looked like shitt and nothing like i thought it would, So I got tired of waisting my time and decided to go with something else and ended up with amber blinkers and a strut bar for my engine. and also got a free type r knob for the wait.

PatEK

that sucks man, at least they where willing to give you something for the wait. i'm still waiting for my J's airduct, like 4 weeks allready and i know that's normal with that stuff.

ryann48

that sucks man, at least they where willing to give you something for the wait. i'm still waiting for my J's airduct, like 4 weeks allready and i know that's normal with that stuff.
Forreals and if I payed for the part, I usually only buy if its in stock cause i hate waiting for them to order and whatnot >.< hope your stuff comes soon bro.

ambers look good

Thanks my homies girl was saying its tacky, by im like bitch yous trippin hahaha

PatEK

thanks man, it will. just normal with J's racing, they'll only ship if they have enough goods coming over.