Finally Got Back on Track. Buttonwillow - vids and pics inside

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Got a call late Wednesday that my teammate couldn't make it to his event in SoCal, so I took his spot. Only left me a couple days to prep, but I made it.

First day was frustrating, kept locking up the front tires and understeering all over the place; later to find out I had a tire cording really bad up front, smh. Saturday's best time was a disappointing 2:18 on CW-13, my previous person best was 2:17, so I was kinda pissy. Unfortunately, a homie I was with popped his motor Saturday, and since he signed up for both days, he gave his spot to this lucky guy; that was my first two day event ever.

Day two was when I found my tires cording when I went to rotate them and had to buy two new tires from the track. I picked up a couple new R888, so now I'm super mis-matched, lol. Re-11 on rear, R compound on front made for some exciting moments of oversteer.

Unfortunately for me, the race ticket was for Solo instead of Point-Bye, so I was stuck in slow ass traffic with the dips*** run group. Out of all day, I literally got two laps with no traffic and hit a personal best of 2:15; not too shabby for being off track for almost a year... And speaking of off track, I went off at Phil Hill avoiding a Miata, video below! All in all, it was a great weekend for me.

I want to thank everyone that made it happen for me, including my supporters Like B&C Performance, Team Lightspeed Racing, Tech3 Performance, Ffrontbunch, APR Performance, LdL Speed Shop, Luxury Detail, BulkyMailer.com, NorCal AutoStylez and anyone else I missed. Also a shoutout to LSR Mikey for transferring his Saturday spot to me and also literally driving 17 hours on Sunday to get our friend's car and take him back to Sac, Matt Eugenio for being sexy and helping me out, Justin Ross for being pit crew all weekend, Jared Hogan for giving me his spot on Sunday and being pit crew with Justin, and a big thanks to Dai Lon Fujimoto (Samurai_Blue) for spotting me the cash for the tires since my card was all f***ed up.

[YOUTUBE="2:15"]tu3_EDroESg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Playing in the Sandbox"]PZtUiR-LRyg[/YOUTUBE]

Last minute Friday prep at Luxury Detail/LdL Speed Shop in Sac

Finally on the way with my JDM CEL code

Saturday morning, yee

Me and the homies walking to dinner

Well..... s***... Out with the old, in with the new

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ohhhhh s***

I wish my girl was this dirty

And, finally back to Vacaville

95B18BTurbo

Looks like fun overall! Watching that Miata spin right in front of you was a little nerve racking for sure, so I can only imagine what it was like in your eyes!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it. I'm getting to the point that this may be my last post. Not really interested in forums anymore.