Frickin' Huge LOS ANGELES meet up!!!! Dec.12th

adynomike2000

Whats up you guys. This is a fellow club member (98' integra). My brother and I are putting on one of the biggest car shows of the year! It is a charity event for Toys For Tots...to collect new toys for the less fortunate for the holiday season. It is going to be held on December 12th, 2004 in Calabasas California on the edge of Los Angeles. It is going to be HUGE!!! We will be raffling off prizes there such as new car CD Players, Intakes, Exhaust Systems, a free day at the race track and much more (you get a raffle ticket if you bring a new toy)
The follwing people/clubs are going to be attending: KIIS FM, LA Times, Daily News, The Ferrari Owners Club, Porche Club, Alfa Romeo Club, VW Club, Audi Club, So Cal Integra Club, Camaro/Firebird Club, and many more...
23351 Mulholland Dr. (Village Coffee Roaster), Woodland Hills, California...(81 591-2366, (www.villagecoffeeroaster.com)
If you are interested in coming, please contact me at Adynomike2000@yahoo.com or respond to this thread. The meet up will be from 10:00 am-Noon, after the event, Neuspeed has a factory up in Camarillo about 20 minutes away and have agreed to open it up to the people that are coming from the event. There they will be providing free lunch and giving us a tour of the factory. They will also be selling their products AT COST!!!!!! If you wanna come to this, u must RSVP with me by calling (81 648-5006 (please do this if you are for sure coming)

Please come and give us your support, but only come if you're planning on bringing a toy, its for the kids!!
It is going to be absolutely crazy!! Estimating over 500 cars and sponsor and magazines up the wazoo!!

P.S. the numbers that are covered up by smiley faces are both 8s.