fuel cut off alternative?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ok i was reading over a bunch of things on the fuel cut off and i had a bit of an idea. now from what i understand about these push button ignitions... you still need to put the key in and turn it right? now i always thought that was dumb but what if you hid the button? then you would have to turn the key and reach for the hidden button and once you press it the car starts right? well anyways... i guess someone could probably still hot wire the car :???: but i felt i was going down a nice little idea path beings SO many people have the fuel cut off... its almost expected in an integra now... which isnt good. so i was just trying to come up with something else. someone throw in some ideas...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
sounds good.... i'd like to know to0, too bad i dunno how them start button shits work... lol

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
it sort of is the same. only the fuel cut off... well does just that. and the hidden start button would sort of just be disabling the ignition. i dont know... the idea is still a work in progress i suppose :what:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah...i get what you mean about the fuel cut off. [Which reminds me...I still need to do that].