Fuel Line Question

yOUKNOWae

Yo soo today im replacing my fuel filter.. should be a no prob job right?.. wrong when your as dumb as me.. i was just gettin shit wrong all day but thats besides the point..

anyways i got the fuel filter in no prob but as soon as i go to line up my fuel line with the filter.. the damn thing wont line up straight for ANYTHING.. so after i fucked it for an hour or so i just took it off and noticed id stripped the first two threads on my fuel filter AND on my fuel line nut.. SWEET right.. so i just said fuck it and forced the thing on.. so im hoping i dont find any leaks this week if i do im gonna have to have the fuel line replaced.. and if i dont im gonna have to have the damn thing replaced in about 60k miles cuz im betting my threads are just crossed to shit, so YEA im just wondering has anyone had their fuel lines replaced and whats the cost? or if anyone knows if there is a way to replace that nut on the end of the fuel line if so im probably golden but from the looks of it.. there isnt :(