Fuel Management and belt questions

justincpowell

1991 Acura Integra GS
okay as some of you may already know I drive a 4 door 1991 Acura Integra GS.
My build is for 300+ hp 175+ TQ and im building a top end car. i plan on going turbo.
what i need is a good stand-alone fuel management system. one that i can tune from a solid-state hard drive(since im gonna run my telemetry through the same laptop). so whats yalls sugestions?
also i need a none AC belt for my B18. i think the water pump runs on the same belt so is there a none ac model?

The water pump runs off the timing belt...if you don't know that I don't think you're ready to start tuning.
You sound in over your head with this build.

justincpowell

1991 Acura Integra GS
The water pump runs off the timing belt...if you don't know that I don't think you're ready to start tuning.
You sound in over your head with this build.
bub ive only worked on nissans. my sentra was belted i know that since i replaced it and the rest of its cooling system. i just assumed my integra would be the same i havent had the chance to trully look at it. my transmission is my priority my new one is ready to go in. my expertise are in suspension and steering. so i'm think AEM for the stand-alone. anyone use it and have input about it.

Bub? Umm, ok.
AEM is a great system but it's expensive. You can go with Crome, Uberdata, or ECtune if you want a cheaper option.

justincpowell

1991 Acura Integra GS
Bub? Umm, ok.
AEM is a great system but it's expensive. You can go with Crome, Uberdata, or ECtune if you want a cheaper option.
No disrespect ment, icall everyone bub.
and their alone stand-alone?
im not the biggest fan of piggy back systems the way i like my set up with management and tel. is set up so i can blueprint everything.
I'm gonna look those up thanks for the info. sorry if i seemed rude but when i first replied i was half awake lol.

No disrespect ment, icall everyone bub.
and their alone stand-alone?
im not the biggest fan of piggy back systems the way i like my set up with management and tel. is set up so i can blueprint everything.
I'm gonna look those up thanks for the info. sorry if i seemed rude but when i first replied i was half awake lol.
AEM is the only true stand alone of those listed. The others are programs you use to write a map on an EPROM chip and put it on a socketed ECU. Not true stand alone, but also not a POS piggy back.

broken_scars

like brokentalon said AEM is the best with there ems system. maybe check out the Greddy one and im not sure but does mega squirt make make one for your app. your best bet would be to swap in an engine with more part support than if you have the stock b18a1 and visit someone who has a lot of experience with turbo's. sorry if this is of no help i did not know of your build but good luck. will be a fast ride

justincpowell

1991 Acura Integra GS
yeah ive been losing sleep over going B16A1 B17A1 B18C1 but i think im gonna go none Vtec stick with the B18A1 and see what i can do.
Turbo wise i want to get and HKS T4 trim but im not loaded so ill probably go with Garrett. mishi cooling system, and 2.5 inch piped intercooler(air cooled to save a little weight im not trying to load down the front end, understeer is a bitch lol).