future itr owner...=)

hamfacekilla

So I can't help thinking every day about owning a genuine, bone stock, usdm, 01 itr. So I have decided that when it comes time to do the awd swap on the gsr or possibly sooner the new daily driver is going to be a type r baby! :D=) its gonna take some saving and the pulling of some certain strings haha but I can afford it :)... Oh and anyone near Michigan selling one anytime soon please PM me cuz we need to talk :thumbs up

8-bit

do what now?
Goodluck on your quest to find a itr!
when I turned 18 I was lookin for integra and I found a CW ITR 1hr from here for 10k but in that point in time I didn't know how to drive stick and my dad told not to go get a loan because i would end up payin more because of the interest rate. It was a honda dealership.

hamfacekilla

Thx guys, ya im trying not to spend more then 8k but its looking like it might be 9 or more depending on mileage and condition

Cripton805

I want a Z... i almost got one, but i didnt want loan and got my GSR. One day I will have a TT 350. Have my N/a GSR stored in the garage. LoL

Im too close to an ITR to get one lol.
I would feel like im driving the same car

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
in the royal oak area the other day i saw a super sexy type r, black with the stock black wheels, jdm front end. it was very clean but i dont think for sale. finding one here in michigan would be very hard. keep checking craigslist and a site called xceedspeed a guy in one of my classes was telling me about it and its a detroit area preformance car forum with tons of cars for sale on it