G/f Just Bought A Tegg

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Im so happy my g/f just bought a 94 RS w/ Thuder Metalic Silver paint job today. Car has a B20/VTEC w/ a Civic Type-R head (uber hott) Aem Short ram Intake DC 4-1 Headers, Greddy Evo2 Exhaust Chipped ECU w/ launch control and shift control, Quiafe LSD w/ 15 thousand on it he even has paperwork for it, JDM type-R tranny 17"Enkie Rims w/ Toyo T1R tire, an Skunk 2 Lowering Springs. She got the car for 4 grand cuz the guy is leaving for Iraq as a Civilian Contractor this sunday and he droped the cars price 2 grand.

she wants to learn how to work on cars and what not so im puttin my old stock LS motor in the car and this B20/Vtec is gonna be her project motor. Pics will come later after a nice wash and clay bar treatment

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
LoL idk she said she wants to learn how to build up a motor and do all the work so i get to play teacher :lol: But i think their may be come major Engine upgrades comming for that car aka Stage 3 Cams Mugen Retainers, JDM ITR HID front end :twisted:

one sad thing though. As of right now she would be able to smoke me in a race, but no matter My car still looks better at the Lights :D

1990G2TEG

Banned
JdmITRCinci said:
LoL idk she said she wants to learn how to build up a motor and do all the work so i get to play teacher :lol: But i think their may be come major Engine upgrades comming for that car aka Stage 3 Cams Mugen Retainers, JDM ITR HID front end :twisted:

one sad thing though. As of right now she would be able to smoke me in a race, but no matter My car still looks better at the Lights :D
that's all that matters... lol

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Here are the pics the guy sent me when she found the car

side view obviously

thats a picture of the Engine and yes it dose have a B18B head

this is when he had the car preped for the swap

her pics will be taken in the next few days