the lone outdoorsman
great meet .... big ups go to those guys for inviting CI .... meet was awesome

some of my car

me and midnitefreedom

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
nicest looking g2 imo also had the highest miles 237k :shock:

darkdb1

lilmejki or somethin like that ..... 22k miles on this 98 ls!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
hadda leave cause i hadda work .... some pics on my way thru sf

hope you guys enjoyed the pics and i hope g2ic invites us to future meets seeing as CI doesnt have many active nor cal members.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
tegboi said:
hahah wassup guys.. thanks, it's been some hard work.. haha great meeting some of you guys too, there are pictures on g2ic in the meet pictures section.

LiEkjAi

lilmejki or somethin like that ..... 22k miles on this 98 ls!
[/QUOTE]

it's LiEkjAi lolx nice pix of the SF buildings downtown. but ya u shuda stay a little long for group pics

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
maaaaaaaan i rolled into the parking lot at my work at 3:50 lol and i hadda work at 4p so theres no way i could have stayed longer.

The worst is i take 101 home cause that way i dont hit toll bridge going the other way (carquinez) and this muahfuqqer was tryin to make a left turn even though there was a big ass sign that said no left turn so i lays on the horn and he starts yellin ... so then i pass him on the right once i could get by and flip him off .... then this fool comes up to the next intersection and gets out his car and walks up to me and starts yellin and im like fuck you cant you read and hes gettin more angry about how san francisco drivers are (lol im from napa) so the light turns green and im like peace beeyatch ... didnt see him again luckily

tegboi

i woulda gotten out and been like "aye you need to learn how to read, signs that say no left turns, and give back that crackerjack box drivers licence you got"

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
tegboi said:
i woulda gotten out and been like "aye you need to learn how to read, signs that say no left turns, and give back that crackerjack box drivers licence you got"
lmao my dad says that all the time but he says kmart instead of crackerjack

DarkDB1

Im still trying to figure out who the Red DA with the bronze SI's and White DA with the LS Mesh were... They were funny, Well atleast the White LS Mesh guy... The red one didnt say much :)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
the guy with the white ls mesh said he was from the east bay if that helps cause i asked about some shit on the car and he said before he owned it it was stolen at one point.