gas leak:(

93b18tegg

so right after the filler neck but before the gas tank its leaking is there rubber hose or is it metal?? how shoud i go about fixing

93b18tegg

nvm its a fuel line its leaking under the back seat at the hole where it goes under the car do i replace the whole line or can i just replace a section of it

OLDSKOOLACURA

Most likely the line goes from the tank to the filter. So there is no small section you can replace

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

93b18tegg

i fixed it omg it was a pain it filled my back seat under the seat with gas i replace that then farther down under the car it sprang another leak well now i replaced the whole line under the car

ju10

i fixed it omg it was a pain it filled my back seat under the seat with gas i replace that then farther down under the car it sprang another leak well now i replaced the whole line under the car
How'd you get to the line?? I have to replace that same line on my car but idk if I have to take up the carpet or what..

93b18tegg

i pulled the back seat up on the drivers side but from there they go into the drivers side wall of car and under the plastic if you pull up the carpet on the drivers side you will see the 3 lines follow them