Grounds?

CRT91

RallyKid
So another problem occured, it appears i do not have enough grounds in my engine bay the only one i have is from my head to the body and the lights and the power and ground cables, what more do i need? Electrical is not my strong hand haha

CRT91

RallyKid
Its not turning over, and when i press on the horn my fuses and connections start to click and freak out

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
check you spark plugs, dizzy, and battery first

Its not turning over, and when i press on the horn my fuses and connections start to click and freak out
Shoot me a text and we'll figure out a time I can get over there and take a look at it. I'm more than willing to help you out, just gotta work it around my job.

sportsma1539

If I remember right, you need a ground from the chassis to the negative battery cable and then a chassis to engine ground.

Prozon

Kris
A good rule of thumb while working with that stuff..
Everything needs to be grounded, and nothing can be over-grounded.
It won't hurt to add in extra grounds from body to engine and engine to chassis and everything to battery.. ect..

That doesn't really sound like a ground problem to me though.. I mean, I haven't worked on these cars much but it seems like something else could be bad if it won't turn over at all. How's the battery itself?

CRT91

RallyKid
THANKS GUYS IT WORKED! i grounded from the neg. ground to the chassis and she started right up : )