gsr tranny question

silvasteggy

Hi I have a 90 integra with a b16 dual vtec with a b20 block with forged pistons full 3 inch skunk 2 exhaust with 4.to 1 header and a 94 gsr granny but here is the question I may need an axel and I just wanna no if a 94 axel will work much help appreciated and any other tips would be nice on how go gain more power

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You'll most likely need a 96 axle because the 3inch exhaust will get in the way of the 94 axle.

silvasteggy

Well I think its my axel every time I give it gas it shakes really bad and then i herd a noise sounded like a bolt fell out and that's when the shaking started to happen bad looking at it today I have 2 out of 3 tranny mount bolts on

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If it's shaking under load, you prolly have a bad axle. See if there is any play in it. I have the same issue

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So a 96 axel will it fit on the 94 Franny and 90 hub
If you have a question about what axles you need you should just ask that from the start instead of listing a bunch of irrelevant bulls*** about your motor mods.

You have a DA with a 94 gsr trans?

So the passenger side axle will be the same but the driver side will depend on what intermediate shaft you have. If you have a 94 up intermediate shaft with two male ends you will need a 94-01 axle with a female spline on the inside. If it has a 90-93 intermediate shaft you will need a 90-93 axle with male spine on the inside.

Does this make sense?

Remember, next time you have a question include what is relevant, your 3 inch exhaust doesn't make a bit of difference if your asking about axles. You want to show off your mods, make a thread in the members ride section.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I told you what fits what, you need to know what axle you need and what half shaft you have.