Gude head package

1ak2c

Im Lookin for any positive feedback on gude performance head package. I am about to install a complete head package cams, p/p head, intake manifold throttle body and ecu. Ive got intake 4-2-1 header and custom exhaust. Im using arp headbolts doing motor mount inserts new timing belt w/ adjustable aem cam gears, aem pulleys new timing belt w/ water pump and racing thermostat. I also have exedy racing clutch chromoly flywheel and short shifter. I also have a remanufactured tranny and a new motor w/ 59k on it Thanks for any feedback on this.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Haven't heard much on them. There was a similar thread a while back asking about it. Have you considered custom getting te head done? Maybe skunk2 or supertech valvetrain

1ak2c

My motor is b18a1 and i bought the head package 5 yrs ago. I finally got enough money up to buy the new motor and install the head package. I wanted to stick w/ ls

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Get it port and polished by a good company. Then have your own valvetrain installed at the same time

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Ah well if you've already got it then run it. Gude was pretty respectable back in the day, I honestly dont know if they are still around or not and if they are they are low key

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Yeah gude is definitely still around...I had gude cams in my second civic in 00...was a b16 with gude bullfrog cams...never had a problem with them...car ran great and had made good power even tuned on the dinosaur of a vafc