Happy birthday to...

OlegWasHere

lol. I know dude. I'm trying to live my teenage years while it last. :D
I don't want to leave high school! Lol.
happy birthday man. 17 and living in san diego...

i remember i couldn't wait to get out of high school.
its kind of bitter sweet.
just wait till college. if thats the route you plan to go.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Happy birthday bro! Hope your day goes well ;) Have a good one. Stay safe, I hope. Lol some people do bad stuff when they're 17, I did, you never know!

rockadilla

thats right.
i LOL'd again!

happy bday dude :beer: im heading into my 20's here in a few months but i remember my 17th like it was yesterday :puppyeyes: i went and got myself 2 m-rated games that shall remain nameless :lol: and went to my 1st r-rated movie in the theater.... good times....

time goes by too fast, dont waste it :thumbs up just be glad u aren't considered an adult yet so if u get in trouble u wont go to jail.... it sucks knowing that if i get caught skateboardiing in an illegal place or even doing anything illegal by police and i have my ID on me then i could possibly be taken to jail/have a huge fine.... ruins the fun for everything :(

Last edited:

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
happy birthday man. 17 and living in san diego...

i remember i couldn't wait to get out of high school.
its kind of bitter sweet.
just wait till college. if thats the route you plan to go.
maybe college then the navy, or straight into the navy.
and high school has too many memories. lol. i don't wanna hit the real world yet. lol. :D

Lolololol sorry, should have thrown a smiley at the end of that.
it's all good. :thumbs up

Happy birthday bro! Hope your day goes well ;) Have a good one. Stay safe, I hope. Lol some people do bad stuff when they're 17, I did, you never know!
lol. thanks man. :D and yeah i'm gonna try my best not to do anything stupid. :thumbs up
i LOL'd again!

happy bday dude :beer: im heading into my 20's here in a few months but i remember my 17th like it was yesterday :puppyeyes: i went and got myself 2 m-rated games that shall remain nameless :lol: and went to my 1st r-rated movie in the theater.... good times....

time goes by too fast, dont waste it :thumbs up just be glad u aren't considered an adult yet so if u get in trouble u wont go to jail.... it sucks knowing that if i get caught skateboardiing in an illegal place or even doing anything illegal by police and i have my ID on me then i could possibly be taken to jail/have a huge fine.... ruins the fun for everything :(
thanks. :thumbs up
lol. i'm not even gonna try to get involved in the law. :D