Hello

94RS

No fucks given.
:drool: My favorite body of the Prelude. Plus those awesomely 80s wheels... Shit looks good :thumbs up

Welcome btw, hope ya find a clean DA (or since you want a GS-R, DB2).

Preyruder

hey thanks for all the hellos!

I'm looking at an integra today.. wish me luck!

anything specific on the car i schould look for

DA9teg1

i bought a 90 da9 and the guy before me fucked it all up but i got it for 800 and drove it home bout 150 miles guy had all turbo parts still on minus the exhaust mani and all the intake stuff but he blew the oil seals in the turbo was never tuned and i got it home raced a mustang and whooped some ass. then the sad day came and head gasket blew a month and a half later i got it fixed put her in the shop for timing and other things and now my IACV took a shit on me and now she sits waiting to whoop some stang ass again. now its only after market intake built from the piping on the intercooler that was left and a straight pipe exhaust. b18a1. love every min. also make sure you get a 5 speed auto sucks donkey d**k.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
Listen for any weaird engine bay noises, Typical Honda Transmission pop, or grinds, etc ( they will be same as you would feel in an abused Lude)

also check the motor mounts those seem to be the most easliy overlooked item on a 2nd gen teg.

A good running teg should fire right up and not require a bunch of cranking to start in my experience.