Help! Alignment problem.

parce4291

WHATS UP,
just did my first alignment study all the diy's. I did the string box. raised the car dropped it on jacks. 0 toe no camber kit. even made sure my steering wheel was straight while making my adjustments. took it out for the test. too much play and practically went back to before I did the adjustments but I feel I got way too much play then before.. I noticed the boot on the driver side was crumpled up.. is there something im missing? please help me out for its my DD and I have no money for an alignment.. :cry:
91 integra b16a2 no p/s

Nick_C78

The inner tie rods could be wrecked. Jack up the front of the car, put it on jack stands and wiggle the wheel in and out from various points on the wheel. If it only has left and right play it is tie rod related. If it has it no matter where your hand is it is likely the wheel bearing, but could also still have bad tie rods as well. Look up how to check for back tie rods/wheel bearings/ball joints

parce4291

thanks guys!! ive noticed my turning bad ass wheel. I belive u would call it caster 1*30 for oem specs and it pulls to full turn on its own in it feels like I gotta rough it out the turn hehe.. but ill check it out today..