Help is needed, b18b1 obd2 to obd0 chassis('90 Integra)

GonzoDA9

Okay so I've been sitting on this project for awhile now and I need complete details to figure out this electrical disaster because im more of a motor guy not really knowing much eletrical aspects of swaps, as a matter of fact this is my first honda motor swap.

So my problems start off with my wire harness, with my obd2 engine, what engine harness am I supposed to be running with? Original obd0 harness or? I was searching and read that obd0 will work but needed obd2 fuel injectors, please answer this straight forward if you can no pissin around the bush.

Secondly, what ecu should I go with? What conversion harness as well?

Anything else pertaining to this swap will be greatly appreciated, such as what obd setting for dizzy any tweaks for the harness.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
The OBD2 b series engine (block/head etc) is backwards compatible with OBD1 and OBD0. Which means you keep your OBD0 harness and computer. Now the question of which ECU to use im not entirely sure, you would want to run OBD1 style injectors, and I dont know if those work with OBD0 or not, I also dont know if the OBD0>OBD1 jumper harness requires any modifications to the engine harness under the hood to allow support of OBD1 injectors.

As far as I know though, OBD0 ECU's are able to be socketed for tuning software and use of a demon and such.