Help me choose my new rims!

Justin_K

The Wizard of Oz
Hey CI, i've been doing alot of research over the last month or so and i've narrowed my search down to two sets of rims, both are 16x7, both have around 30 offset, both are gunmetal (my car is blue, and i dont own a subi so bronze is out of the picture) Anyhow the fun part, in one corner i have (replica) Volk CE28, in the other i have buddy club P1 SF's, keep in mind im a full time student so i cant afford to drop 2K on legit volks ><
a)

b)

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! Please be gentle about my choices, thanks!
Justin

Jackmldog

Jack
Though they're a little bit to much chrome for my taste, your car compliments them well. Looks clean man

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I saw an Integra with this same color the other day

Justin_K

The Wizard of Oz
I know this is a bit late, but I picked up all 4, (minor roadrash </3) with 90% 205/40/17R NITTO for $500!!!!

tokyo.drift

uwabaki?
Damn, thats an amazing price! i would have gone with the volks tho... the blue with them would have looked mad clean. but well done on the ones you did buy! and at a beastly price.. jealousss

94RS

No fucks given.
looks good
:hithead: What was the point of bumping this thread? If you really wanted to tell the OP that the wheels looked good on his car that bad, you could have just pm'ed him.

Don't bump dead threads. Welcome to the site...