Help me! who doesn't have rear emblem on.?

dlo253

Need help from my g2 guys, haha. I need to know how far apart the holes are on the hatch for the "acura" emblem. If you dont have yours intact could you be super awesome and measure the distance for me? Haha it would be greatly appreciated.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i'm not sure, but aren't nearly all H and A emblems interchangeable?

i've only had around 2 Honda emblems that didn't fit on the rear of my integra that came from a 90 prelude si and an 89 civic. but then again, i have a G3.

dlo253

i'm not sure, but aren't nearly all H and A emblems interchangeable?

i've only had around 2 Honda emblems that didn't fit on the rear of my integra that came from a 90 prelude si and an 89 civic. but then again, i have a G3.
Im sure they probly are. I just was curious before i ripped mine off but i did it anyways haha.
Hopefully mine will work. I ordered the euro one, with just the letters. so hopefully it will cover the holes.. it should. lol.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
hahahaha. i think they will fit. the emblem that says Honda i have on the rear came off a 92 accord and it replaced the Acura perfectly.

you ordered a euro emblem? i'm not too sure on those either, but are those the ones that say Honda without the black plastic effect behind it?

STARSCREAM

what I did when mine came off, is just shave the little points that stick out of the emblem and just get some adhesive and stick that crap down haha, still looks exactly the same with a better hold too

dlo253

you ordered a euro emblem? i'm not too sure on those either, but are those the ones that say Honda without the black plastic effect behind it?
Yep.

starscream- I got the sticking part handled. Just wanted to know if the emblem im gonna use will even cover the holes. Guess ill find out. If not ill put the old ones on and start looking for an OEM front emblem, gl with that hahaha.

dlo253

Oh and, found out these idiots who painted my car before i got it.....painted AROUND the damn emblems. So, what do you guys think for the rear "H"..? Red ITR or the black background da6 "H"?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if its the same for the DC, the euro letters WONT cover the holes. you pick one amd the other is half covered.

sorry to poo in your icecream.

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.