help! my 1993 integra won't start!

beatittupp

i just recently got a '93 integra and it started and drove perfectly. but today when i went to start it it started right up and ran at extremly low rps (>1000) and was boggin out. i shut it off and let it sit for a moment and tryed to start it again. ever sense then i havent been able to start its just turns over and wont start i was thinking it has something to do with the fuel pump or something i can smell gas but it dont seem like its getting any

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Pull out one of your spark plugs, ground it to the frame of the car by just having it touch the little L-Shape of the grounding electrode on the sparkplug and see if its sparking. If it is, the you know you have fuel and spark and its something else. Your smelling fuel so im guessing that your getting fuel. Let us know if you find anything! -Aaron

Dtackett

Have you tried to jump off a battery with 600+ cold cranks? Mine did this one time, we bridged it to dis truck battery (620 cold cranks) and it was like an adrenaline shot to my car. Ran fine, changed the battery to one with 560 cold cranks, and runs like a charm

Prozon

Kris
If you can SMELL fuel, I would guess your LEAKING fuel...

beatittupp

i got it started now, some times it starts and runs verry low rpms still and other times its starts fine, i notices theres a exhaust leak some where near the headders, think that would have anything to do with it?