help please

sirvapealot

so i just got a 1993 acura integra and noticed white in my oil so i thought it was a blown head gasket.i opened it up and seen all gaskets are brand new.when i removed the spark plugs i found oil and fuel inside my valves.i never even got to drive thecar:(
so now i plan on buying a new engine but want some thing stronger than a b18a1,a buddy told me to go with a b20 but it was my understanding that there are no 2.0 engines for a acura so what engine will give me more power and will i have to replace the transmission

94RS

No fucks given.
If you're speaking about engines that came in our cars, then you'd be correct in saying that there weren't any 2 liter Integra's (Not counting the RSX). However, the B20 swaps right in as long as you reuse your distributor/intake manifold/exhaust manifold and a few other things I can't remember.

Out of the box, they're not high performance engines by any means. But if you're looking for a replacement engine, you can find B20s for around 4-500 from a local importer.

You can reuse your transmission.

92_JDM

there are different types of b20. A low, p8r, and high compression b20s. You can swap b20 as a replacement and have it bar'd so the cop can't do anything to you.

dlo253

Idk, when I had my Ls with the b17 tranny I was murdering b20 swapped EGs. I'd look for the high comp version, then just get basic bolt ons and a b16 tranny, that would be a fun car.