Help with jdm front end conversion

STL99Teggy

Honda Connoisseur
Man that does look 100x better more like 1000x all you need now is to blackhouse the headlights and get a grille and then some paint and then it will look perfect

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
Man that does look 100x better more like 1000x all you need now is to blackhouse the headlights and get a grille and then some paint and then it will look perfect
grill? what other grills do they have for the jdm front end? as for the headlights, they are like a gunmetal chrome.... i've been told that they are rare so im kinda 50/50 on painting them. i dont mind them though.

mirrorimg

Nugget, there are no other grilles. Our cars have the little piece between the headlights as you can see. That IS our grille.

No aftermarket replacements, and its nice as it is, no need to make it any flashier. (i.e. chrome does not belong on this grille) ;)

Front end looks nice on both of your cars. Nugget, you should get some side skirts so that the lip flows into the body, and doesnt look like its sagging below the body line.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
Nugget, there are no other grilles. Our cars have the little piece between the headlights as you can see. That IS our grille.

No aftermarket replacements, and its nice as it is, no need to make it any flashier. (i.e. chrome does not belong on this grille) ;)

Front end looks nice on both of your cars. Nugget, you should get some side skirts so that the lip flows into the body, and doesnt look like its sagging below the body line.
ya, i've never heard about any other 'grillie". as for the skirts, they are currently off and getting prepped for paint as you can see from the picture above. i cant find any other skirts for the 4 door and the ones that i do, they are an arm and a leg.

sorry to thread jack, this should be all directed to my build thread... i'll bump it up.