here's what 800 bones got me, 91 integra ls

raisinbran

it runs good, straight pipe exhaust. my dad bought it for me to get me back and forth to work. i work at an auto parts store so ive got contacts with tools and everything i could need, im just not sure where to start, i do want somthin fun to drive, and so far this things been a blast. good on gas, corners pretty well, and yeah ive got my heat gun ready to remove the lightning bolt sticker bullshit. mexicans did terrible on the outside and im not sure of there job on the inside. theres an aftermarket crank, with no timing marks, it idles at about two grand, and the steering wheel gets violent at speeds over fourty

Dtackett

It's not bad for 800. Little fiberglass work, new paint. Skunk2 fully adjustable coil over suspension. It will ride great, as for exhaust I would go with flowsound its a version of flow master but made for 4cyl. With the right flowsound exhaust it will sound like a indy race car. Buddy had a 96 grand prix with the setup, sounded great!

jznsn2u

Next time "copy image location" and use that in the picture code.

JDMb20DC2

It can be clean with some work, but for $800 you can't complain, nice pick up and keep us updated.

raisinbran

i just got tie rod ends for it, my back tire on the driver side wobbles reallllll bad, makes the whole car shake like hell, i dunno if its camberd out or what, or would any bushings in the rear cause that? eventually i wanna put a new rack and pinion and shocks+struts and i dont really wanna go stock, anybody know anyplace to start looking?

Last edited: