hmotorsonline??

sOuL

1999civicsi said:
anyone ever buy from here..i wanna get something but idk if its a legit company..let me know
everyone gets there motors from there justa bout

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I've heard good things about them. 8)

CHILD

all day all JDM
Homotorsonline......nothing but GOOD NEWS! they are great. shippin' can run anywhere from 200-500 bucks.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
CHILD said:
Homotorsonline......nothing but GOOD NEWS! they are great. shippin' can run anywhere from 200-500 bucks.
hey child, you wouldnt happen to kno where i can get some bseries motors local wouldnt u?

CHILD

all day all JDM
MoJoJoJo said:
hey child, you wouldnt happen to kno where i can get some bseries motors local wouldnt u?
i dont know any warehouse companies around here carrying them, but I do know that speed fetish does get motors in pretty quickly or Select Motorsports. Other than that, i dont know man, sorry

Sirfallsalot243

If you can convince your boss to let you, theyll ship a motor to the east coast at a business for $185. To a residence is 250 i think. BTW, they have motor motors then they say online. They have USDM motors, as well as B20Z's. The JDM B20's are all b20b, but the 99+ are equal to USDM B20Z's and are 20 more horsepower (same price as the B20B too).

I might be ordering a ZC from them soon for a CRX soon. If i do, ill post how the transaction went.

Army74D

gtavila_
Holy crap this is old, but no point in starting a new thread if one already exists.. Right?

Anyway, from anyone who has had experience with these guys.. How much does their shipping generally cost for an item less than 30 pounds?

Just call and ask them, when I bought my swap they had great service and threw in some extra pieces for free.

Army74D

gtavila_
Just call and ask them, when I bought my swap they had great service and threw in some extra pieces for free.
My experience; I called them this past Monday and no one picked up. I called again about 2 hours later, a woman picked up and said they were backed up. She was nice and professional, and took my name and number so they can call me back to take my order. They never called back.

I called the next day and was helped out my a guy this this time (i forgot his name). He was very, very helpful. Unfortunately, they sold the part I was looking for the day before.. After I called. To make up for it, they had a similar part (which was listed for about $20 more) and he price matched it. It shipped out the next day, and I'm currently waiting for it. Should arrive by this coming Tuesday.

So far, so good..