How to keep up with an M3

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Wow, racing on a road with driveways and like zero visibility; fucking idiots. A family pulls out to head to the store and gets fucking plowed by a shitty looking M3, amazing!
Those faggots put a lot of lives at risk by doing that and they should both be stripped of their licenses.
Club Integra frowns upon this type of behavior in a major way

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
several members on here are very anti street racing. Its dumb, and is an example of why i cant drive down the street without getting pulled over

Kyle

Pat does have a good point, it can be very dangerous. Sure they might not crash this time or the next but it is still a risk. I've done it before and I was dumb to do it. Especially at those speeds, you need to make split second decisions. This isn't the 90's, we don't need to street race.

Winki

Undercover mod
lol.. why buy an m3 with all that money ?

id rather spend it on a classic old school car make it nice take my time and stuff..
Pretty sure the E46 M3 will be a classic some say. but im sure to afford a stage 5 M3 he has more than just that M. :lol:

And in the drivers defense i did not see any drives from where they were actually racing. also they were only on it for like 10 seconds. :D

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
There is no way in fucking hell that was safe or acceptable. I heap a thousand curses upon their cars. That 500 a piece.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ehh. I pass M3s all the time.

In the corners...

It's still cool to see an Integra keep up on the straights with an M3 though.

P.S. Did anyone notice that the Integra has 659rwhp? It was converted to RWD? :what: