How to take out ashtray?

travisteg

i want to put my stereo in the ashtry and cigurette lighter but i dont know how to take it out. can somebody help me?

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Lol Its A Pain In The Ass ... I For Got How To Do It Just Rip That Sucker Out...lol Ok I Think I Rember Bow Just Take Out The Ash Tray Amd Their Should Be Two Or 3 Screws Just Un Screw Them ...

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
hammer, screwdriver, baseball bat, six pack. use the 1st 3 as deisred. use the 6 pack to get a good buzz that way you wont have much of a problem tearing your dash apart just for the ashtray and lighter lol.

my ashtray just sorta comes out on its own. like if you were to pull it out... it just keeps coming out... doesnt stop. im pretty positive its broken lol. but what do i need an ashtray for?

slikk

Money Getter
ha ha .. it you need to take out the ashtray ( Front or back) there should be a tab ( either a metal plate or a wire spring). press it down and pull the ashtray out.

ltrain

take out ash trey remove 3 screws , then once removed take out attachments to ash trey..... the hard part is if they ever tie wrapped the wires attached to the ashtrey to something then itll be a pain in the ass to pull out but if they didnt its actually very easy