How to turn off abs light HELP???

stakk_DC2

code said RR ABS SENSOR

I put a new one , light is still on, I replaced the following,

Hub assembly,pads,rotors, caliper, on rear , bled the system, Pulled all abs fuses.
abs motor works fine when jumped.

WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE ?????/ CODE STILL SAYS RR ABS SENSOR

Zachc6464

Go into your engine bay and look at your fuses, look up which one is for abs, i think it is the green one, you have to take it out for 5 seconds and put it back in and it will reset the light

Anndrew

The Teg Man
ABS is not really a necessity only a luxury in safety, if you know for a fact that your abs is perfectly fine and that you dont lock up on hard stops then its doing its job so if the light is just annoying you then take out your dash cluster and just disconnect the wires, had to do that with mine because i done everything you possibly could think of to get the light to turn off and it never did and was very annoying to see a yellow light beaming at me at night.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah...its kind of on the car for a reason, and if the light is on, then you have to fix the problem. Do you go around with a check engine light on? When your abs light comes on, there is something wrong. It could be a sensor or it could be the motor. your motor acts like a proportioning valve and helps distribute fluid. if thats not working your brakes arent working 100%.

lazeebeast35

Quick question, my ABS light comes on and off. Would you guys suggest it just being the sensor or what do you think the problem is?