i looked & looked & nothing so....

iNtEgRa_BoY

i was looking for blk carpet for my G2 and i just could find one i checked craigslist... and nothing so it hit me i decided to dye the carpet i personally like the blk interior so i bought a couple cans of all purpose tuff scrub cleaner and cleand the carpet and door panels and the rusult was this..

shim

i need money
Looks way nicer in black than it did in tan. good job!

I would also like to know how long it took to dye everything..

iNtEgRa_BoY

So you dyed everything?

How long did it take? Looks good!
Looks way nicer in black than it did in tan. good job!

I would also like to know how long it took to dye everything..
nice job on the way the door panels came out:twisted:
Looks really nice man... What did you use to dye it? How long did it all take?
well i used a spray dye called dupli color its comes in a rattle can its for vinyl, fabric and caret

i took 2hrs to take the car apart 30 mins to clean it with tuff scrub cleaner same for fabric vinyl ect..

and about 2hrs to dye it i ran out of paint so need to finish.. it sucks cuz the store where i bought the paint only had 2 cans to do the whole car i think it like 5 to 6 cans at 6+change a can beats 500$$ + for a whole new upholstery job

GOTBOOST?

Who needs all motor?
What keeps the dye from running or soaking into your clothes if it ever gets wet? Also how did you get your dash black as well? I have a 95 special edition with tan leather interior and I horribly want to get rid of it and replace it with a black interior, but this seems much cheaper and somewhat fun haha

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i might check out the fabric spray i need to spray my rears. Did they leave some weird residue or make the fabric sticky?

emd513

my buddy did the same thing to his civic. no residue or stickyness. looks and feels like regular carpet.