ignition Issues

FireFro

I am having second thoughts on buying a 1990 Acura Integra 1.8 DOHC. First the fuel pump went just after test driving it. So I gave the mechanic a new one to install. Then it wouldn't start cause it wasn't getting fuel, So i bought a Main Relay. Installed that, starts fine no problems there. So I took it for a test drive again today cause he said it was ready. Now it is lugging like it is in too high of a gear going too slow. So i bought a new ignition Control Module, had him installed it but it still does it.

We have changed the following:
-Fuel pump and strainer
-Fuel Filter
-Plugs, cap, rotor
-Ignition Control Module inside the distributor
-Main Relay

It can't be a coil because when they go they usually just quite.
I know that it is getting fuel cause it keeps running, unless it gets load put on it then it boogs down then you have to feather the gas but like i said it keeps running.

Any suggestions cause i really want to buy this car and have already put over 400 into it.

FireFro

So it ran great for a couple of days but, now when i am on the highway gaining speed it cuts out for a second but comes back on. I had a hell of a time getting into town to work. I think that it does it only under load. Any suggestions

95project_GS-R

if i were you id check your o2 sensor(s), i messed mine upp accidentally installing an exhaust and it ran without a load on it, but when i was driving it was doggy and lacked response. i fixed the wires and it was perfect