I'm new her and to the work of teggie

nate93DA904

I just bought my 93 Reggie and I love it already. I'm new to all this but have always been interested in cars.my knowledge is low and am interested in learning everything I can.

now I would like to tune it up. he car was on lowering springs when I bought it and I'm in the process of putting on adjustable coilovers. I was wondering what all I could do to the engine to make it look nice and have better performance. its got a stock engine but custom exhaust.

again I'm new to all this so be gentle lol. I'm 25 and getting kind of a late start but I have always loved cars, especially older jdms.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Congrats and welcome to the forums. This place has lots of info, and a lot of repeated questions. Just use the search function. Everything you need to know, will be in there. It is time consuming and you would have to read through all the bs posts, to find what your looking for. Its there, trust me. I just bumped and old thread from 2011 and saw another thread from 2008. Decided to pm the guy, instead of bumping that thread.

Im sure others will chime in on your questions.

Happy Modding

Murphy

Meat Master
Better late than never welcome man.

Just do a full tune up, so change or check all your fluids (oil, transmission fluid, coolant), replace your ignition (spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, ignition rotor), change your air and fuel filters (or look into cold air intakes before buying a new paper filter), tighten your throttle cable, clean out your throttle body, intake manifold, and cat, idle air control valves, and check your tires.

After you pick your coilovers and suspension setup get an alignment and you should be all set.

As for dressing up your engine bay, it can't hurt to give it some tlc with some degreaser.