Indiglo gauges??

chicolindopr

ok this may seem dumb to some of u's but for some reason i cant seem to find a way to get my indiglo gauges in......and when i seem to have dem in i dont know where to connect the red and black wire too. and its pissin me off b/c it seems like somethin so easy and i cant figure it out. i can change my intake headers and tailights on my own but i cant do sumtin as simple as changin indiglo gauges lo...someone plz explain...i have a 95 LS as u see in da pic

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
chicolindopr said:
ok this may seem dumb to some of u's but for some reason i cant seem to find a way to get my indiglo gauges in......and when i seem to have dem in i dont know where to connect the red and black wire too. and its pissin me off b/c it seems like somethin so easy and i cant figure it out. i can change my intake headers and tailights on my own but i cant do sumtin as simple as changin indiglo gauges lo...someone plz explain...i have a 95 LS as u see in da pic

man u should had told me u were buying indiglo gauges i would had gave u mines i took them off cuz they were making my needles stick so i took them off well u have to find a 12v power source and a ground it hella easy to install them bro

XSI_DA_IN_TN

Just a guess. The red is probably the 12v power source. The black is probably the ground. Since you want the guages to come on when the parking lights are on, splice the red wire to the power source wire, going to the parking light. You can run the black wire to any ground, or the ground wire to the parking light. Just a guess. I'm probably wrong.

chicolindopr

i have da same problem wit dem stickin to my needle and for some reason when i go to close da cluster shit wit dem inside it wont close i have to force it down b/c of the wires. also the problem is that the red and black wires r only like 4 inches so i really dont know where da hell to connect dem too. i kinda knew about da red being a 12v and da black being a ground but i just dont know where to connect dem too.

chicolindopr

acurals209 said:
man u should had told me u were buying indiglo gauges i would had gave u mines i took them off cuz they were making my needles stick so i took them off well u have to find a 12v power source and a ground it hella easy to install them bro

ok so if u dont mind where did u have urs connected to cuz i just might do da same thing and avoid da trouble lol