Initial D!! Fog Lights available for teg?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
hahaha nice one JDMxDB8
It's a good thing that you have a sense of humor. Other noobs would've been pissed. I have an idea... How about installing a PIAA LED daytime running lamp kit? It's functional and they look good. That way you don't add a 2nd set of fog lights. Yay or nay?

sylvaner01

That sounds like a better idea I think, Hopefully I can find some brights lamps to replace my current ones which barely light up at all, cheers!

DA_9_BLUR

DA9 Lives again!!!!
Initial.....D......13.........drift......integra.......ahk....urg......headache.....brainfreeze....fie.....

ahhhh good times good times :) and uh no, levin and trueno will never be as fucking cool as a teg....jic u wr wondering..... ;) but what u want is a slimline foglight kit or an extra set of DRL housings to go under the regular DRL's, behind the bumper. u have to cut a lil plastic from the back to make room but then you have easy wiring and Password-JDM makes a wiring harness for just such a venture so you dont have to splice wires into rando spiderwebs of ugly black tape. great thing to do at the same time would convert to one-piece headlights, unlike our DA 3-piece stock setup