integra ls catalytic converter help ASAP

integra_nick00

i have a 2000 LS with a skunk2 alpha header and a 60mm tanabe concept g exhaust. when i got the header put on i had to get a new smaller catalytic converter and when i got the catback on they had to cut out the area where the 02 sensor goes. i am now looking for a high flow cat that will match up to the header and the exhaust and it can be universal.

Amiguel6

you get what you pay for. Cheap=poor quality+performance. Pricey=Great quality+good performance. Choice is yours.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
you get what you pay for. Cheap=poor quality+performance. Pricey=Great quality+good performance. Choice is yours.
Yep, they are actually a very good price, a stock cat would cost much more. I have one on mine, very good quality.

Why do you need a cat? Is it to pass emissions, if so you probably won't pass with one of these. I installed one strictly for visual checks, if that's all you need then it's great.

integra_nick00

ill check again and i need a new one because when installing the exhaust i had to remove the rear o2 sensor and we dont have emissions in nebraska

integra_nick00

the cheaper ones i found on vibrates website were obd1 but the obd2 ones i saw were over $500 can someone give me a link?