Integra Picture Challenge Game

JGvtec

You guys should make this a more car friendly game, like make it Integra's + Pontiac's bwahahaha. Haha just playin. Ill soon be able to play thins game i can't wait.

pbteg11

pbteg11
I'll be takin a pic of my car by a rest stop tmrw and then makin a new challenge if someone doesnt think of something by then so be ready for it. it'll be something easier
easier than a rest stop?!...thats gravy lol...my cars on jack stands waitin on the brakes to come in to oreillys tommorow or else i would be pickin the next challenge!:twisted:

my 93da

saw this when i had my jeep in the jeep forum, they had over 250 page thread, im in, LETS GET IT GOIN!! got a teggy and my camera but its snowin here and my teggy isnt moving right now

WAR 178

Premium User
--->THE FIRST CHALLENGE IS….Take a picture of your Teg by a rest stop!
sounds like fun,.....Im game! does a chix house count? If youre on your way home to wifey lol.....J/K

hamfacekilla

easier than a rest stop?!...thats gravy lol...my cars on jack stands waitin on the brakes to come in to oreillys tommorow or else i would be pickin the next challenge!:twisted:
yea i thought it was easy but no one posted any pics of them at a rest stop so ill post one tmrw if no one beats me too it then ill pic the next challenge

Revive the old thread...

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=55885

Just start with some new challenges to get the ball rolling. The first thread ran about 70 pages.
nah we'll keep it new and fresh with this one and i checked out that thread, its got different rules i like this one better

sounds like fun,.....Im game! does a chix house count? If youre on your way home to wifey lol.....J/K
hahaha thats a good one

Last edited: