It's been a while!

5speedintegra

Havent been online for a while here, so i decided to come on and give you all an update. i sold my DA for a grand, and put toward this beast. 2004 RSX type S. 6 speed manual

5speedintegra

Clean. I love them wingless. ;)
Thanks same here. Im planning on getting te37's in the bronze concave. or just some bronze wheels. maybe a cat back like Greddy, or Skunk2, and also some type R headlights.

01FTW

Nice...definately a big improvement over what you had.. Im sure youre enjoying her thoroughly...

5speedintegra

since i have your guys attention, i thought i would take this time to ask about the Ingalls torque damper. or any torque damper actually. Which do you think has the best performance/ improvement overall on wheel hop, and keeping the engine still? im confused because theres Ingalls, Spoon, Weapon R, and i am so confused on what to look into.

5speedintegra

Sorry for not posting anything on here :/ Been doing other things.

Anyways i have new pics of the ride, i put blackouts in, and i also went ahead and got fogs as well.

Going to be going forward with the build of the car with F&F type 2's in maybe January/ Feb, and from there, ill move into the engine, just typical I/H/E nothing too fancy lol

Last edited: