JDM front end conversion, what do I need?

tegurit

jdm R conversion???

i wanna go jdm type R conversion, what do i need?...hood, fenders, front end?? the mugen style look koo ass hell tho :lol: is there anywhere on the web where i can check out the prices.....

-thanx

Nd4sped

From what I remember of fthe top of myu head....fenders, bumper, hood, and headlights of course...but I cant remember if there is a adapter or some shit for the headlights...I dont think so...bu tthen i cant remember...as for where to check out prices on Mugen prices try www.kingmotorsports.com thats the Official US Distributor for Mugen.....and the ITR conversion I think you can find at www.robearracing.com

tegurit

Don't forget the sidemarkers and the red "H" badges.

hahaa..thanx, those are a MUST HAVE..... :D. i'll look around for 'em prices and c what up..thanx ya'll 8)

Dc2 Powered

seeing how your going do a jdm front end conversion it would most likly already have the sidemarkers for all you guys.

a list of what u need is

headlights, Fenders, Hood, and a bumper of your choice being mugen, C-west or the nicest one imo the oem one. the bumper support will also be needed and has to be welded on. theres many guids to do it yourself so if u want u can rent a welder and put it on yourself. as far as the red H goes.. hah i think a normal H would look more clean then the red "jdm" one

tegurit

yea.thanx ya'll...i'm still lookin around, i was told there are shops here in sacramento that is cheaper, so i guess im still shoppin around..hahah thanx again :)

XTurboAcuraX

i went to extreme dimensions website and their jdm conversion was about 3000 bucks. they look cool to so if ya got the $$ go for it.

HighHopes

cf

The extreme dimensions kit is 3000 because it is all carbon fiber, there are metal ones for less that i have heard fit well

01cleatus

I recently went down to Orlando and saw literally 3 JDM front end conversions on integras. They are such better looking in person. We also saw 2 Acura NSX parked right next to each other at their mall down there. It was just one of those really great days. Orlando has a great import scene and alot of really nice lookin hondas out there. Like every where I was there BOV where goin off like crazy. It was cool!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i think i do a JDM ITR cheaper hehe cuz i dont to replace much on the exterior =) JDM headlights/HID/Emblems/ITR Lip kits, lil stuff..and on the outside i'm set...just locating and getting my hands on the interior parts and accessories would be a lil hard