Jdm parts wholesale ***do not buy***

BA90LS

I spent hours trying to find a set of coil springs that were non lowering, my seasrch proved impossible till my dad sent me a link for meganracing.com for a 0 to 3 inch drop coil over kit. I seached their part number and found the cheapest one i could find that came to $116 shipped... Meganracing was like $137 shipped. Needless to say i should have spent the extra $21 bucks and bought from meganracing .com heres why.......

I had placed my order with JDM parts wholesale on January 28th, It was like $89 for the springs and thirty for shipping UPS. Looking at their site I had seen their business days were M-F, This was Sat that they were ordered... On their site for the shipping it said same day or next day shipping, I thought that was great since i ordered my other parts from Amazon. Same day or next day would have been Monday or Tuesday that it would have shipped. I had heard nothing from them or from tracking the order on their site by tuesday and the payment had not yet been taken out of my account So i called Tuesday and could not get a person on the phone until I called wednesday on my lunchbreak...

i was told by a guy with an accent that they had missed Fedex(which their site said they shipped UPS) on tuesday so it would be sent out when FedEx showed up that day on wed. He said he would email me a tracking number email when fedex picked it up. So along came thursday still no charge to my bank account still no tracking email, tried calling them and no answer... I called friday on my break at work no answer till i tried after i got home from work and the same guy answered and told me that Fed Ex had not showed up yesterday(which was Thursday when he told me before on wed it would ship on wed) because if heavy rain... He assured me it would ship on friday and he said he would email me a tracking email for shipping within 5 min of the end of the phone call... I tracked my order from their website and they had ran my payment finally for the item but i recieved no shipment tracking email as of yet and this is monday, One week and two days from my initail order... All my parts from amazon are here waiting on the coil springs....

I had just done some googleing for reviews of their business and found:

_____________I bought a B&M short shifter from these guys 9 days ago 7/11/2011 and till today I have not had a single contact from anyone in this company in regards to my product.

I have emailed them 11 times, and called 16 times in the past week. It keeps on going to the same voicemail crap they have setup.

They say they're based in Dallas TX but with no address on it.

It's my fault for even trying to buy from this site, but wanted to let you guys know that this guy is nothing but full of crap !!!

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM HERE THIS IS YOUR FAIR WARNING, DON'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE I DID TO SAVE A COUPLE OF DOLLARS !!!

_____________Hey did u ever hear from anyone at JDM parts wholesale? And when did they charge you for your purchase? Right away or later? Did your order status ever change from received when you checked it? I'm curious because I ordered a downpipe for my wrx ( yeah I don't have a Nissan right now but I have owned a datsun 510 and 1200 in the past ) and I haven't been charged and my order status still only says received and it's been about two weeks. I have also called a bunch and only ONCE did I get an actual human being on the phone. And he didn't sound very Texan to me ( their website says they're based in Texas), more east Indian. I don't like the fact that some possibly fake company now has my credit card info and I can't get a response. Your post was the only place I found any sort of review and it ain't a good one (I should have looked before I ordered). You said you finally got your part after like two weeks so that's good news I guess...

_______The part arrived finally after 2 weeks ... However till today never received a single phone call nor an email from this person, I still recommend everyone staying away from a place that has ZERO customer service

_______Well I got my part later on thank goodness, but I wish you had read about them earlier, I called him about a million times and left him some nasty messaged then did he finally send the part, also one thing I did was call my bank and when they put some pressure on him trying to contact then the part arrived immediately.

The guy is from Pakistan he says he lives in Dallas.

Like stated above I will never buy from them ever again !

Hope you part gets there

I guess im gonna try calling them again and maybe get my bank involved, I hope this saves anyone from this companies Bull S**T

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
this is why i only buy from thenoxus1
PM him for the best pricing and all the other stuff. prices are quoted shipped, always quotes you within that day or the next day due to his schedual, Mitch is awesome, everything i order is there that week depending on when i order. But always come Fedex 3 day or straight from the factory. I dont even get a kickback from saying this, its just how good his businuess is.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
^truth. I'm to a point I don't even check eBay. It's not worth it. Anything I buy new will be through Mitch.

JGvtec

this is why i only buy from thenoxus1
PM him for the best pricing and all the other stuff. prices are quoted shipped, always quotes you within that day or the next day due to his schedual, Mitch is awesome, everything i order is there that week depending on when i order. But always come Fedex 3 day or straight from the factory. I dont even get a kickback from saying this, its just how good his businuess is.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Thanks for the love guys. Op if you get a refund let me know and we will get you those springs.