Just Bought Her......

Bigd216

The Dream, I'm Living It!
I just bought her, shes had some performance work done to the suspension and had a GSR Swap with a rebuild, sport clutch etc. Cant wait to make her the best she can be. cosmetics i think are about my only concern.
More pics later this is what i got at the shop.8)

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Not bad! Very clean GSR! IMO, I would swap out the hood and rims and you'll be all set! Looks like the previous guy took care of her!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nice pick up, just needs a little love :)

Bigd216

I am fairly new to the "Integra enthusiast" scene. I’ve always been a sucker for a clean ride that is small and goes fast. I bought my first Integra a few years ago, 95 Integra LS 4D. I lovvvved it, but didn’t really know what I had. It was wrecked a year or two ago and I let it go for cheap. =-(
I haven’t found one I reallllly like until recently. (the one above) I'm so excited about this one and cant wait to make it a "One and Only".

Here are pics of my first one.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
shit got nailed. Lose the hood and maybe some better wheels n you'll be looking a lot cleaner.

Bigd216

why no vin number on transmission
To be honest with you I couldn't point out the transmission if I looked under the hood. I only know basics.......or maybe that is basic. Lol I'm not sure. Is the transmission supposed to have a vin number? :???:

osiris19

To be honest with you I couldn't point out the transmission if I looked under the hood. I only know basics.......or maybe that is basic. Lol I'm not sure. Is the transmission supposed to have a vin number? :???:
Usually.

Bottom left hand corner is the transmission. The outlined in red is the VIN number strip. It's green. If you don't have this, it was either taken off, or it isn't the transmission that came with the car off the line.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
94-95 GSR's didn't have one, but the one on your's looks like it should of due to the two holes on it.

Bigd216

Usually.

Bottom left hand corner is the transmission. The outlined in red is the VIN number strip. It's green. If you don't have this, it was either taken off, or it isn't the transmission that came with the car off the line.
Oh ok, your right is dont have one. the engine is a rebuilt GSR motor in the RS Bodystyle. the guy i bought it from told me not everything was orginal.

94-95 GSR's didn't have one, but the one on your's looks like it should of due to the two holes on it.
Im not sure, but i do belive my engine is from a 95 GSR. Is there a way to tell?

Last edited: