Just got a 92 DA

DAtegg

Hello guys this is my first post here, and I'm hoping you guys can lend a hand with my car. I just picked it up today, and I'm kind of pissed at myself because I'm starting to realize there is a little more work involved in getting it road ready then I anticipated...I paid too much for it. Body is super clean though with no rust so I guess that's a plus. Motor also runs pretty strong.

Right now it needs an alignment and I think some front end work. I hear some serious squeaking going on down there, but have yet to take the tires off...Assuming bushings and control arms are crappy. That stuff should be easy to figure out I hope.

The big thing that has me a bit freaked out is something with the cluster. When I test drove the car it was daytime and I didn't bother putting the high beams on while driving it around. It seems when you turn the high beams on while driving the lights for the hazards are flashing on and off as if there is some kind of electrical issue. Weird thing is it doesn't do it if the car isn't moving. It's like they only starting turning on and off when the car is moving with the high beams on? Any pointers on where I should start?

jimmy_

DontTalkJustPoundGears
check your fuse then check ur wiring to the taillights in the back the harness might have a cut wire to your taillights affecting it ur gunu half to remove your tuncks interior