Kevin 1 Ricor 0

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol so i went too autozone to pick up a new set of clear suction thingies for my for radar...got into the parking lot and put it on, right when i turned on my car...my radar was blazing it was a Ka band, so i kno thats a sheriff's dept. car, HPD uses K, anyways...i pull out slowy, at the red light and this ricor green civic pulls behind me.

speed limit is 35, so i pull pretty hard 1st when to 2nd, let off and was crusing at 35, lol the civic saw me pull and was pulling too...and when i let off he switch lanes and haul ass, at this time my radar was at 7/10 of the way to max. so he's getting closer. by this time the ricor is about 3 cars ahead and turns on his hazards...lol which further cracks me up...he doesnt kno i'm just setting him up. and like clockwork, i see him slam on the brakes, but it was too late the sheriff pulled out and got him

lol i was cracking up so bad.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
btw what kinda radar do you have? people always tell me that stuff doesn't work... what kind / model do you have?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
passport 8500 x50

the passport 8500 is crap..... x50 :thumbs up FTW i pick up radars from 2 blocks a way...totally serious, if u live in sw houston u can get an idea, i picked up the signal from sugarhowell and the cop was at synnot, on beechnut...thats atleast a half a mile?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
when i bought it brand new...i think it was like 299, and bought a hardwire kit, i forget how much. but just the radar will run u 299....i think u can find cheaper prices online ebay..or amazon, i picked mine up locally an fast cuz i was leaving town and needed something quick.