Koenigsegg did it again.

Cripton805

Koenigsegg has been one of my most favorite manufacturers for some time.
(Sorry Honda, but you're my affordable dream) :)

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/03/22/koenigsegg-releases-full-agera-r-specifications/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+weblogsinc/autoblog+(Autoblog)

Quotes...

Koenigsegg says their latest supercar will also pull a neck-straining 1.6 g around the skid pad...

the Agera R packs a 5.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine that produces a prodigious 940 horsepower on standard 95-octane gasoline, but fill it with E85 bio-ethanol blend and you're looking at a whopping 1,115 hp. Driving the rear wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox,
that's good enough for a 2.9-second sprint to 60 mph...

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Koenigsegg has been one of my most favorite manufacturers for some time.
(Sorry Honda, but you're my affordable dream) :)

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/03/22/koenigsegg-releases-full-agera-r-specifications/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+weblogsinc/autoblog+(Autoblog)

Quotes...

Koenigsegg says their latest supercar will also pull a neck-straining 1.6 g around the skid pad...

the Agera R packs a 5.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine that produces a prodigious 940 horsepower on standard 95-octane gasoline, but fill it with E85 bio-ethanol blend and you're looking at a whopping 1,115 hp. Driving the rear wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox,
that's good enough for a 2.9-second sprint to 60 mph...
pussy shit :)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Koenigseggs are sweet supercars. If it were up to me to dump a few million on two cars......Koenigsegg and Pagani would be right up my alley. Any ordinary billionaire has a Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini.

I'm not picky, I will take last years model. Koenigsegg CCX-R and Pagani Zonda R will do fine.

Too bad the SCC Ultimate Aero is not attractive, in my opinion. Of course 20% more power than a Veyron with 1/3 the weight is, but it's not my style.

Last edited:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
finally, Koenigsegg cars are sick. i hate the way the bugatti looks and how everyone thinks that they are the coolest thing on 4 wheels

Cripton805

Koenigseggs are sweet supercars. If it were up to me to dump a few million on two cars......Koenigsegg and Pagani would be right up my alley. Any ordinary billionaire has a Bugatti, Ferrari and Lamborghini.

I'm not picky, I will take last years model. Koenigsegg CCX-R and Pagani Zonda R will do fine.

Too bad the SCC Ultimate Aero is not attractive, in my opinion. Of course 20% more power than a Veyron with 1/3 the weight is, but it's not my style.
x2
They're different and look super sweet and are uber fast.
Word. :thumbs up

This is an insane track beast!!!
Veyron is cool, but remember... Function > Form