KW Variant 3 Coilovers...

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
I'm on KW's online store. They don't have the Variant 3's for my 90 DB1 so I'm wondering if the 88-91 Civics or CRXs will match up... Or anything else that will for that matter.

I'm on KW's online store. They don't have the Variant 3's for my 90 DB1 so I'm wondering if the 88-91 Civics or CRXs will match up... Or anything else that will for that matter.
I'd call them and talk to them directly. I've had a hybrid suspension on a DB1 before, you're adjustment goes out the window. Get a proper set up, it just might not be KW.

DumaDa9

you gotta be careful with some companies, i know someone with a db1 who bought function form coilovers made for the car and the adjustment was ridiculous, when the back was raised all the way up it was almost tucking tires, when the front was all the way down it almost tucking tires. The ef suspension will fit your car but you have to ask them about the spring rates and size of the shocks etc, it'll bolt up though

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
Never even thought about the weight difference. Thanks for bringing that up. Any other suggestions then? I'm looking to spend (ideally) between $1400-$1600. But if there's a cheaper solution to having a VERY nice street/track coilover, let me know :D