long cranks when cold then rough idle

99ACURAB20Z2

i have a 99 integra ls with a b20z2 swap.the car cranks very long when it is cold and then starts but idles very rough it will go to 1100 rpms then drop to about 100 and almost die and then repeat that for about a minute unless i give it gas but even then it almost dies unless i give it a lot. could this be a cps(crank position sensor)or is there something else.i have a new starter,dizzy,plugs,wires,and i have tried injector cleaner(sea foam) and lucas and a few other minor things.can anyone please help me.i can't take this anymore.:x

rcj

i have the same problem in mines. i have a b18b1 block and i just got it referbished. When i read up on the idle problems they was like it has something to do with the vacuum plug and sensor on the back of the manifold throttle body. In the video the guy said get the back of a screwdriver and tap on the throttle sensor at the back of the TB while its running and it should ease out. I did it and it stays on longer but it still has that Idle jump problem. Its not bad tho.