Look What I Found Under My Car When I Was Driving Home

blue94teg

nah the coon just wanted to test the waters to see if he should buy a teg or not guess he got too close but man all this bbq talk made me hungry lol

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i had the same thing happen but with a possum....and it got stuck on my cat....it had its head and 1 paw missing

aldreezy

yea his arm got stuck in my cat haha i thought my exhaust was messed up but good thing it was just him rattling

GSR_Integra00

SO U WAS ON THE FREEWAY AND THIS WAS KEPT TRYING TO RACE MY BUT I DIDNT WANNA DO THAT CAUSE ITS HELLA DANGEROUS.. AND MAN MY BAD LUCK.. IT WAS A 2 LANE ENTERING THE FREE WAY AND THERE WAS A ROAD KILL OUT OF NO WHERE.. IT WAS EITHER I HIT THE CAR OR I RUN OVER IT... U PROBABLY WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING...

engrishhh.

ricardofavela11

This happened to my friend awhile back.. LOL!!!!]
hahhaah now that shit is funny! would of been funny if that happened around thanksgiving lol

i remember i was driving down this hiill and this big ass rabit ran in the middle of the road and i was like you dumbass better move, well he was about to run for his life but i think my HIDS blinded him and he just stood there. i was lke move mother f@$!#r...i tried driving over him like put him in the middle of the car but i hit him :scurred:

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
we ran in to a deer, getting on the i-95, the ass of the deer hit the head light, and flung it in to the door, that was scary it lived but it had a broken leg. so we slit its trought,